Aperture: A focus on winning strategies in market access.
The following case studies represent the expression of APERTURE's core competencies.
Other engagements and relevant project work:
- Developed pricing, reimbursement, and access plan for a new specialty immunology entrant that led to the overhaul of a previous pricing and positioning plan while setting a more ambitious go-to-market strategy.
- Increased market share of a medical device player by three percent by improving strategic account management. This included better deal vetting, initiating new contracting strategies, and deploying improved account planning tools.
- Led the planning phase of a global launch for a medical device facing constrained supply, including distribution, pricing, and reimbursement planning as well as prioritization of markets.
- Moderated a global workshop on value-based contracting models for a large global biopharma.
- Guided new biopharma in identifying potential pricing and access options for their first branded specialty drug.
- Coordinated the medical affairs, HEOR, development teams, and global market access functions of a mid-sized biopharma to incorporate market access and evidence generation into lifecycle planning.
- Implemented a comprehensive patient support program, including determination of co-pay support level, PAP eligibility criteria, and patient access foundations.
- Guided the U.S. launch pricing work for six NMEs and multiple line extensions in various therapeutic areas.
- Introduced payer, provider, and GPO contracting strategies into a number of multiple therapeutic areas including primary care (e.g., neurology and osteoporosis) and specialty care (e.g., oncology and immunology).
- Developed and implemented a biosimilar defense strategy for medical benefit products.